Click HERE for Registration/Membership for the 2018 PSADA Conference.
Click HERE to View Seven Reasons to Attend the 2018 PSADA Conference.
Dynamite Sports Announces College Recruting Webinar: Click HERE for Webinar Flyer.
The Penn Manor School District is seeking a full time Athletic Director, reporting to the High School Principal, who will continue our mission to engage students’ minds, hearts and voices so that they become educated, caring and responsible adults. Our school and community have long seen our outstanding athletic program as integral to students’ growth and development.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in organizational leadership, having prior experience in athletic administration and extensive knowledge and experience with athletic programs. This position requires a strong ability and background in the areas of organization, communication, time management, scheduling, P.I.A.A. rules and regulations and all activities related to the management of athletic functions. Technology skills should include Microsoft Office, and the working knowledge of specialized scheduling software.
The Athletic Director will be responsible for directly supervising and developing the coaching staff, student athletics and all members of the athletic office. The Athletic Director will be required to work a flexible schedule which includes long hours, evening and weekends.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the school leadership team to continue to uphold our positive athletic program and school culture.
• Recruits, trains, supervises, and assess coaches for 22 High School Varsity sports and 10 Middle School sports.
• Support District’s commitment to upholding the goals of Title IX.
• Prepares and manages an annual budget of approximately $750,000 and insures fiscal responsibility in maintaining the athletic budget.
• Acts as the District’s primary resource in the knowledge and interpretation and compliance with the Lancaster-Lebanon League, District III, and P.I.A.A rules and regulations.
• Oversee and run all athletic contests for leagues and district/state playoff games.
• Monitor strength training coaches and operation of weight room.
• Serve as an effective communicator and liaison among administration, coaching staff, student athletics, parents, community, and School Board Directors. Work to resolve differences between coaches, parents and student athletics.
• Coaching experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field; a Master’s Degree in Sports Administration preferred.
• First Aid, CPR & AED certification preferred.
Application process: Please submit a complete resume, cover letter, salary history to email@example.com
The Penn Manor School District is an Equal Opportunity employer. EOE