- Academics and Athletics Conference at Penn State University
- Concussion Fact Sheet
- Constitution and By-Laws
- Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete
- NCAA Eligibility Reference Sheet
- New Athletic Director Handbook
- PIAA Athletic Transfer Waiver Request Form
- PIAA CIPPE Forms
- PSADA Guide To Evaluating Coaches
- The Role of the Parents in Athletics
Urban School Representative
PSADA Executive Committee
Urban Schools are located in an urban area rather than a rural, small town, or suburban area and
have one or more of the following characteristics:
1) The school has a relatively high rate of poverty (as measured by the Free and Reduced Lunch data
provided by the PA Dept. of Ed.).
2) The school has a relatively high proportion of students of color (as reported by the PA Dept. of Ed.).
3) The school has a relatively high proportion of students who are English Language Learners
(as reported by the PA Dept. of Ed.).
4) The school has been designated as "High Need" by the PA Dept. of Ed.
Dave Eavenson, CAA Executive Director
Pennsylvania State Athletic Directors Association
Office Phone: 717-706-3938
Cell Phone: 717-440-3312